Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Fruita Photo Dump















When I returned to MSP after celebrating my cousin’s 40th birthday I started putting nearly every family photo I’ve shot in the past few years in my .Mac gallery so my sisters could download what they will. While I enjoy looking at mostly bad snapshots of my nieces and nephews there is only so much I can take.

Yesterday I uploaded all 111 of my Fruita 2006 photos. Take what you like. If nothing else you’ll have a permanent record of a moment when you were younger, prettier, and faster:

http://gallery.mac.com/seanburns

I put just about all of my Maah Daah Hey photos as well. If you haven’t ridden there they are worth a look. I haven’t put up any explanatory text but there are lots of pretty pictures to look at as long as you ignore my brother’s jerseys.

Oh, and sorry, but no Hot Tomato photos--dead battery.

No comments: